Dear parents and carers,
Disappointing news again, as you may have already heard. The lockdown has been extended until Thursday 2nd September.
Students will continue with remote and flexible learning. Staff will continue to contact students via phone, Google Classrooms or See-Saw and support students remotely.
As with other remote learning periods, our school will provide on-site supervision for students in the following categories:
- Children where both parents and/or carers are authorised workers who cannot work from home, work for an essential provider and where no other supervision arrangements can be made:
- Where there are two parents/carers, both must be authorised workers, working outside the home in order for their children to be eligible for on-site provision
- For single parents/ carers, the authorised worker must be working outside the home in order for their children to be eligible for on-site provision.
- Children experiencing vulnerability, including: children in out-of-home care, children deemed vulnerable by a government agency, funded family or family violence service, and is assessed as requiring education and care outside the family home
- children identified by a school or early childhood service as vulnerable, including via referral from a government agency, or funded family or family violence service, homeless or youth justice service or mental health or other health service
Please contact the school on 93097627 if you have any concerns.
Thank you for your continued support during these challenging times.