- The Orange Door is a free service for adults, children and young people who are experiencing or have experienced family violence. The service also assists families who need extra support with the care of children. Parents and carers are able to self-refer or can contact the school for assistance with referrals.
- Child FIRST is an easily accessible, community-based point of entry for children, young people and families needing support. Parents and carers are able to self-refer or can contact the school for assistance with referrals.
- 1300 786 433
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Those living with an ongoing disability may be eligible under the National Insurance Disability Scheme. For those who are eligible, the NDIS can provide support and funding under a number of categories including community access, in home support, transport, and much more. The NDIS also provides those with living with disability information and connections to services in their communities.
- 1800 800 110
- Parents and carers can also contact the school for support with NDIS applications.
Speech Pathology Australia (SPA)
- SPA website includes parent information on all areas of speech pathology and different ways to help their children:
- Speech Pathology Australia