Our part time speech pathologist works collaboratively with our teachers and education support staff to enable students with speech and language difficulties to access the curriculum and achieve their goals.
The speech pathologist supports students with their language, literacy, articulation (speech) and fluency (stuttering) skills.
Services also include:
- Speech pathology assessment and reporting for students
- 1:1 sessions for students requiring intensive intervention
- Small group intervention targeting articulation, language and literacy skills
- Therapy programs are provided for funded students
- Consultation with parents/carers and discussion of appropriate external referrals to services including but not limited to, occupational therapy, paediatricians and psychology.
If you would like to speak to our school speech pathologist please email the school at email@example.com to make an appointment time.