We have a fantastic community hub, which serves as a gateway to connect families with each other, with their school and with support services. Our hub welcomes many local and migrant families and offers various programs, including English classes, women’s wellbeing classes and playgroups. The programs are a wonderful way to network and meet other families, while offering the opportunity to learn new skills.
Bethal Community Hub offers women in the community to come together for free Playgroup, English classes, Sewing classes and a Wellness program where we talk about Women’s Health.
We hope you can join us!
Contact Hub Leader – Nella or Playgroup Leader Suzan on 9309 7626.
BETHAL HUB PROGRAMS
TERM 3 News and Timetable
- Breakfast Club is on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Playgroup – we have the successful Baby Circus program back!
- Sewing – last term mum’s made beautiful scarves and PJs with Jenny and I’m certain there will be more gorgeous creations!
- Computer – we’ve partnered with Banksia Gardens who will be providing space for the classes and we will be providing childminding. We have 8 mums registered.
- English Online & Face to Face – we are offering blended learning which was successful last term and provides mums with the opportunity to attend more than one class.
- Women’s Wellbeing – this term we have partnered with ABLife which will be delivering a health and fitness program to support prevention of illnesses such as diabetes.
- Women’s Fitness – Suzan will be facilitating fun exercises!