We have a fantastic community hub, which serves as a gateway to connect families with each other, with their school and with support services. Our hub welcomes many local and migrant families and offers various programs, including English classes, women’s wellbeing classes and playgroups. The programs are a wonderful way to network and meet other families, while offering the opportunity to learn new skills.
Bethal Community Hub offers women in the community to come together for free Playgroup, English classes, Sewing classes and a Wellness program where we talk about Women’s Health.
We hope you can join us!
Contact Hub Leader – Nella on 9309 7626 (option 3)
- Skills Building – this is a new program to help parents build skills for work &
life. We have a Food Safety course for our first 3 sessions.
- Citizenship – this class is to help parents pass their Citizenship test this year.
- English – our classes are for beginners to help people with Everyday English.
- English Online – these classes are on Zoom and we focus on Conversation.
- Fitness – this term we will be Walking and enjoying the nice weather.
- Women’s Wellbeing – we provide Health information and this term we will be
learning about Heart Health, First Aid in the Home & Parenting.
- Coffee & Chat – come have a coffee and get some help with anything you need
like food, enrolments, health services or just a friendly ear with Amira or Nella.
- Computer – these classes are for beginners to help people learn basic
computer skills with Usama.
- Playgroup – our Playgroup is for parents and children to learn together
through play with Sara.
- Sewing – these classes are for all levels where you can make exciting items
with Jenny and our volunteer Houda.