Bethal Primary School is a Child Safe School.
The Child Safe Standards work by changing organisational culture to embed child safety in everyday thinking and practice. They aim to:
- Promote the safety of children
- Prevent child abuse
- Ensure organisations have processes in place to respond to and report all allegations of child abuse.
Bethal Primary School promotes the safety and wellbeing of all students. School staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm within our school environment, in accordance with their legal obligations including Child Safe Standards. Bethal Primary School has Child Safe and Child Safe Code of Conduct policies in place to guide our practice in ensuring the safety of all students.
- Child Safe Standards Policy
- Child safety reporting Policy
- More information about Child Safety Standards
- Four Critical Actions For Schools